Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Confit of Winter Fruits
- 3/4 pound Bosc or Anjou pears, unpeeled, quartered, cored, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 large bananas (11 ounces total), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 8-ounce Granny Smith apple, unpeeled, quartered, cored, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 8-ounce quince, unpeeled, quartered, seeded, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace or nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 large (12-ounce) pink grapefruit
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?