Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ small eggplant, unpeeled, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced crosswise on the bias 1/8-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh tarragon, sage, thyme, and parsley (optional)
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced crosswise on the bias 1/8-inch thick
- 2 medium-size tomatoes, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- Roasted Cod with Confit Bayaldi and Basil Oil
- Grilled chicken, fish, or lamb
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 74kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|