Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Confetti Salad by Jean Carper
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 (19 ounce) can white (cannellini) beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 large scallions, sliced, with green tops
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|