Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Conchas Blancas (White Shells) Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons, at room temperature
- Vegetable oil, for coating the bowl
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch fine salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or freshly ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?