Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Conch Salad Cocktail
- 3 pounds frozen, cleaned, and cooked conch
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots, peeled and minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 large jalapeo, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 4 limes, plus extra limes, cut into wedges, for serving
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Saltines or other white crackers for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?