Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Conch Salad Bahamian-Style
- 1 pound conch meat (from 3 large or 4 medium conch)
- Juice of 1 small juicy orange
- Juice of 1 juicy lime
- Juice of ½ juicy lemon
- 1 small onion (4 ounces), cut into 1/4 –inch dice
- 1 small tomato, cut into small dice
- ½ red or green bell pepper, cut into small dice
- ½ teaspoon minced habanero chile
- 1 Caribbean bird chile (or Thai chile), seeded and minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 85kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|