Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Compote of Artichoke, Orange, Coriander, and Mint
- 1 lemons
- 4 large artichokes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus some for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 thin-skinned oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of ground coriander
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?