Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Composed Lily Bulb Salad
- 2 lily bulbs
- 1 small sweet onion sliced vertically and separated into "petals"
- 2 wild onions blanched
- Green asparagus blanched and sliced lengthwise
- White asparagus blanched and sliced lengthwise
- Lily stems sliced into a fine chiffonade
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fermented black beans rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup mirin
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?