Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- paprika to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|