Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Colorful Spinach and Prosciutto Side
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|