Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Colorful Four Bean Salad
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimento peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can yellow wax beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|