Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Colorful Chicken Pesto with Asparagus, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Peppers
- 10 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped (reserve oil)
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|