Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Colorado Green Chili (Chile Verde)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed pork stew meat
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped, roasted green chiles
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 1/2 cups tomatillo salsa
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch ground cloves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|