Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Colonel Jackson's Smothered Chicken
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup cider vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36g|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|