Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large ripe avocado (12 to 13 ounces), peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped green onion or sweet onion (such as Maui or Vidalia)
- 2 tablespoons chopped serrano chiles with seeds
- 1/4 cup (or more) water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice
- Coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?