Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Colombian Chicken and Potato Soup
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 4)
- 4 frozen corn-on-the-cob pieces (sometimes called cobbettes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 medium russet potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?