Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Colombian Chicken Stew (Ajiaco)
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- sour cream, for topping (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|