Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Colombian Chicken Soup
- 3 pounds chicken thighs and legs, skin removed, rinsed well
- 1 large white or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 pounds small potatoes, of various colors
- 2 ears of fresh corn, cut crosswise into 1-2 inch rounds
- 4 scallions (white and light green parts only)
- 2 Roma or other plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 fresh Scotch bonnet or habanero chiles or 2 fresh hot red chiles, stems and seeds removed (wear gloves, do NOT touch your eyes!)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Garnish: capers, sour cream, avocados, cilantro
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?