Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Colombe’s Wheat-Free Lavender Apricot Crisp
- 2 pounds ripe organic apricots (16 to 18 apricots), pitted
- ¾ cup organic cane sugar or maple sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon organic arrowroot or cornstarch
- 2½ tablespoons dried organic lavender flowers (found at specialty stores and farmers’ markets)
- 1½ cups organic oat flour (see Note)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup organic unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup organic plain yogurt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 299kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|