Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Collard Greens with White Beans
- 2 tablespoons water, or more as needed
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cube beef-flavored vegetarian bouillon
- 7 ounces collard greens, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|