Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Collard Greens with Pimiento Cheese Recipe
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 3 ounces cooked andouille sausage , small dice
- 1 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 pounds collard greens , tough stems removed, washed, and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 ounces cream cheese , broken into large chunks and at room temperature
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos , drained
- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce , such as Tabasco
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?