Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Collard Greens with Dumplings Recipe
- 8 ounces bacon, medium dice
- 1 medium yellow onion, medium dice
- 3 medium garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 3 dried chipotle chiles
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 2 cups water
- 2 pounds collard greens, tough stems removed, washed, and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 cup well-shaken buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?