Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Collard Greens with Bacon
- 4 strips thick-sliced bacon, sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Several dashes hot sauce
- 1/4 cup apple-cider vinegar
- 2 pounds collard greens, stems removed, sliced into 3-inch-wide strips (can substitute kale or chard)
- 1 cup chicken broth (or water)*
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?