Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Collard Greens and Beans
- 3 slices bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, or to taste
- 5 cups collard greens, stems and center ribs discarded and leaves chopped
- 3/4 cup water, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|