Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 quart water
- 2 (16 ounce) packages kielbasa sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 pounds frozen, chopped collard greens, thawed
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans
- 1/4 cup diced bacon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|