Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coleslaw with Remoulade Dressing
- 1 2-pound green cabbage, quartered, cored, very thinly sliced (10 to 11 cups)
- 4 large carrots, peeled, shredded
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided, plus more for seasoning
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Creole mustard
- 3 large green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 small celery stalk, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?