Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coleslaw with Peas
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|