Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coleslaw with Hot Caraway Vinaigrette
- 2 small red onions
- 6 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 6 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 5 carrots, peeled and grated
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|