Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coleslaw Good Enough for Company
- ½ cup chopped nuts, such as walnuts, pecans, almonds, or unsalted peanuts
- ½ cup regular or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup regular or reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons whole, low-fat, or skim milk
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 very small head green cabbage, or ½ large head (about 1¼ pounds)
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 203kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|