Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) package three-color (green and red cabbage and carrots) coleslaw blend
- 3/4 cup prepared coleslaw dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.8g|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|