Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ head green cabbage, cored
- 2 large carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 celery stalks, finely sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tsp whole milk
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grater, mandoline, or food processor with grater attachment
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 238kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|