Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold-poached trout with watercress mayo
- 1 trout fillet, 300g, one big piece or 2 fillets
- bay leaf , 3 peppercorns and a dash of white wine vinegar for poaching
- 1 bunch of watercress , roughly chopped (save some sprigs for serving)
- 4 slices of sourdough bread or crusty bread, lightly toasted
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise , mixed with 2 tbsp creme fraiche, 1 tbsp lime juice and some seasoning
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?