Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold Sesame Noodles with Summer Vegetables
- 1/3 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (hot chili sauce)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 8 cups matchstick-size pieces mixed summer vegetables (such as carrots, radishes, cucumbers, and bell peppers; about 1 1/4 pounds)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces buckwheat soba (Japanese-style noodles) or vermicelli noodles
- 1 cup (loosely packed) cilantro leaves with tender stems
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon black or white sesame seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?