Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold Sesame Noodles 66
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup black Chinese vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup Shaoxing wine (Chinese rice wine) or dry Sherry
- 1 cup (packed) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cinnamon stick, broken into pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 red Thai chile or red jalapeño chile
- 4 coils bean thread noodles (saifun)*, from two 5- to 6-ounce packages
- 4 cups mung bean sprouts
- Peanut-Sesame Sauce (click for recipe)
- 1 large Fuji apple, quartered, cored, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 cucumber, peeled, quartered lengthwise, seeded, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- Thin apple slices, roasted salted peanuts, toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?