Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold Sesame Egg Noodles
- 1 pound fresh thin Chinese egg noodles, or 10 ounces fresh or dried ramen
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame paste, almond butter, or peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon or more chili-garlic sauce
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 6 springs fresh cilantro, stems trimmed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?