Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold Pasta Salad with Baby Artichokes (Pinninos kin Iscarzofa) Recipe
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound baby artichokes or 8 ounces frozen and thawed artichoke hearts
- 2 cups yellow and red teardrop tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes ), halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced basil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 6 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled ricotta salata cheese
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?