Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold Oysters and Lamb Sausage
- 1 pound lean ground lamb, ground twice
- 1/3 pound pork fat (lard), ground twice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 to 6 oysters per person, freshly shucked
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 508kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 48g (73%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (101%)|
|Cholesterol 103mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|