Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold Gazpacho Soup
- 1 large can (20-something oz) whole peeled + 3 - 14 oz cans Progresso diced tomatoes + juice
- 2-3 heirloom tomatoes (diced save juice and add to bowl)
- 1 basket small orange baby tomatoes (cut in half across the equator)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup white wine or champagne vinegar (depending on consistency & taste)
- 1 red pepper (cut out ribs seeds & dice)
- 1 yellow pepper (cut out ribs seeds & dice)
- 1 jalepeno pepper (cut out ribs seeds & dice)
- 1 avocado (half for the soup half for the garnish)
- 2 large shallots diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 ribs celery diced
- 1 english cucumber (cut off most of the green leave a little for color, scoop out seeds, dice)
- juice of 1 lime
- sea salt fresh ground pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?