Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold Crawfish Dip
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 pounds crawfish tails, with fat
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.4g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|