Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold Corn and Shrimp Soup
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (from 2 or 3 limes)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, roughly chopped, reserving 4 whole shrimp
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- DirectionsIn a blender, working in two batches, puree corn, yogurt, milk, lime juice, coriander, and cayenne. Stir in chopped shrimp, and season with salt and pepper.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?