Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold Corn Salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|