Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cold-Pickled Green Beans
- 1 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 4 (1 pint) canning jars with lids and rings
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, rinsed and trimmed
- 4 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon celery seed, divided
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed, divided
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, divided
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|