Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cola Pot Roast II
- 4 pounds beef sirloin roast
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 fluid ounces cola-flavored carbonated beverage
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|