Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup cognac
- 1/2 cup fat free half-and-half
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|