Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cognac-Glazed Dried Apricots with Cinnamon-Spiced Yogurt
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt or drained plain whole-milk yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon finely slivered orange peel (orange part only)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound dried pitted whole Mediterranean-style apricots (about 3 cups), halved crosswise
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/3 cup Cognac or other brandy
- Toasted natural unsalted pistachios
- Slivered fresh mint
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?