Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coffee and White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1 1/3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (5¾ ounces) plus 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 121kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|