Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coffee and Mocha Buttercreams
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 large egg whites at room temperature 30 minutes
- 2 tablspoons plus 1 teaspoon instant-espresso powder
- 1 tablspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 sticks (1 1/2 pounds) unsalted butter, cut into tablspoon pieces and softened
- 6 ounces fine-quality 60%-cacao bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled to lukewarm
- Equipment: a candy thermometer; a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?