Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) cold water
- 2 cups (500 grams) heavy cream
- 1½ tablespoons (20 grams) sugar
- 1/3 cup (12 grams) ground-for-espresso coffee, preferably French roast
- 10¾ ounces (300 grams) white chocolate, preferably an imported chocolate such as Valrhona Ivoire, finely chopped
- 1 cup (215 grams) heavy cream
- ¼ cup (20 grams) ground-for-espresso coffee, preferably French roast
- 1 fully baked 9-inch (24-cm) tart shell made with Sweet Tart Dough
- 10 to 12 store-bought ladyfinger biscuits, split lengthwise
- ½ cup (125 grams) very strong espresso, cooled
- Milk chocolate for shavings (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 572kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 46g (71%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (142%)|
|Cholesterol 161mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|