Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coffee Liqueur Brownies
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|