Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, at room temperature
- 10 tablespoons butter, at room temperature, plus 1 for greasing cookie sheets
- 1 cup flour, plus 1 tablespoon for preparing cookie sheets
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 10 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 whole egg
- 1½ tablespoons instant coffee, preferably espresso
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 192kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|